Saturday 24 November 2012

About Me

 
 

Welcome to my blog. I am a wife, mother to two grown sons and grateful to God for every gift I have. My personal hobbies include a love of writing, reading, cooking in every form and a never ending cycle of dieting!
When my children were young, we travelled to Portugal with a stop over in the Algarve. There I met a delightful lady who introduced me to bakers who produced their best selling Almond Tarts. Little did I realise that day was to spark a new venture in my life. After a short stint in joining a home industry, I parted and opened my catering business. It was enormously successful and this led to writing a Portuguese recipe book, which I will share with everyone on my blog.
 
 
 

Here you will discover the hidden secrets of Portuguese food and my own recipes stemming from my catering business. My mother-in-law, Alegria, was more than kind to share and give insight to many tips, which you won't easily uncover in recipe books.
 
My love of food includes baking, refresments and table decor.
 


 

 
I invite you to share my love of reading and writing. May this be the beginning of a wonderful journey.....





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Just looking at the photos is giving me a major hunger attack! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete